Tired of the corporate life?
BankWorx is a bold idea and we’re looking for those who want to do bold things. We’re looking for individuals who want to design, create, and innovate in a rapidly evolving marketplace. We’re looking for developers, engineers, and product designers who want to do more than talk about solving problems. If that sounds like your cup of tea, check our openings below and let’s talk.
If you are interested in any of the positions available, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
iOS & Android Developer
Develop and design solutions for existing and future mobile software applications (for iOS and Android platforms) Use feedback, design specifications, research and knowledge of UI/UX best practices in mobile application development. Participate in group meetings, brainstorming sessions and one-on-one meetings to collaborate on ideas and solutions.
What You’ll Do:
- Create, test, and develop mobile applications using programming languages and development skills
- Seek input of team (back-end architect software developers, business analysts, marketers, stakeholders, and others) to understand product development objectives.
- Review design specifications nd determine changes to improve end-user experience and leverage UI/UX best practices
- Provide feedback/input to team regarding design and modifications that will improve/achieve product development goals.
- Write code to operationalize/translate design specification into application software
- Plan and execute tests and revise code to refine results
- Develop documentation pertinent to operating and supporting developed software and techniques.
- Maintain and update existing application to highest standards of user experience.
- Stay updated with upcoming changes on operating system platforms, Ui/UX practices and terminology, concepts, technology advances, and best practices for developing mobile apps.
- Accept assignments or assists with special projects as needed to support business objectives and other team members.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
What You Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or related field or similar post-secondary education
- Knowledge of programming languages Swift, Java, C#
- 1-3 years of experience developing both Android and iOS Mobile applications
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Skilled in writing clear, concise code
- Knowledge of UI/UX best practices
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas and solutions to technical and non-technical audiences to achieve desired outcome
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to think critically through problems to find best possible and most logical solution.
- Travel required and varies depending upon remote versus on-site work location.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience with XAML, WinForms, Web technologies
- Experience in back and front-end web development, SQL
- Experience with Azure cloud development
- Excellent Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Experience with Source Code Management
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits including healthcare, 401(k), etc.